Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Style-spiration~ 1 Jill and lovers

 

Hi guys, some followers might remember me doing an inspiration post before the mass deleting incident. But it’s nice to start again. I’ve chosen to look at Jill and Lovers which have nail salons in Japan. I follow them on instagram at @jillandlovers
You will probably already know and fawn over their nail art~!

Instagram media by jillandlovers - 若槻千夏さんお揃い☆ #jillandlovers @jillandlovers #nail #ネイル #nailart #paragel#セーラームーン#shibuya

I love Sailor moon!! The nails look so magical.

Instagram media by jillandlovers - new LOVEパーツʕ•̫͡•ʔ❤ʕ•̫͡•ʔ #jillandlovers @jillandlovers #nail #ネイル #nailart #paragel  #パラジェル #shibuya #プティールパーツ #love  @moegi_matsumoto

I thought I would feature these nails are a bit more the new style.

Instagram media by jillandlovers - ギラギラ✨ @yano716  #ネイル #ジェル #gel #paragel #jillandlovers

I love seeing these festive nails! the gift wrap red nail is so cute.

Instagram media by jillandlovers - ❄️ #jillandlovers #nails #ネイル #nailart #paragel @nakajima_jun

I love longer gemmed out nails! I really want to try my hand at making some ^^

Instagram media by jillandlovers - チェック×ニット꒰◍'౪`◍꒱۶*.+` お持ち頂いた画像を参考にアレンジしました #jillandlovers @jillandlovers #nail #ネイル #nailart #paragel  #パラジェル #shibuya #knit #checks  @moegi_matsumoto

I love the white mock knit nails so cute! Picking up on the tartan trend too~

Instagram media by jillandlovers - pink×barbie @gamoami #jillandlovers @jillandlovers #nail #ネイル #nailart #paragel  #パラジェル #barbie

Of course I have to end on some Barbie nails!

 

I hope you find this as inspiring as I do. I know probably a lot of you know of Jill and Lovers already. All the photos came from their instagram and are not mine.

Blog soon
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, such amazing nails!
    I am really inspired now, thank you :D



    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, lovely this <3
    versos-de-inverno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete