Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Goals and Gyaru


Hi gals!

So now the new year has come and people are going back to work and school and the Christmas magic is fading but I’m really starting to think about my goals for 2015 (I know this post is a little late but come on I’m trying). One of my goals is to try more Japanese fashion, more specifically Gyaru.

egg magazine egg magazine

I have loved gyaru for years now and seen as the styles grow and changes. I love all the sub styles and really want to try each of them but I’ve got to do this on a budget. And I think that it’s very possible.

ageha

There’s Gyaru facebook sales groups both brand and offbrand, you can use the magazines as guides and buy from the highstreet and most importantly for me D.I.Y. Don’t get me wrong, I do think brand is important and I do hope to own some brand one day. (D.I.A belt come to me!) But gyaru can be very achievable on a budget but this isn’t kind of what I wanted this post to be about and I’m just going off on a tangent right here. But anyway back to the real topic here.

soul sister

I just can’t wait for my journey into Gyaru and other Japanese fashions. This year we have so many projects and plans for the blog just so many things we want to do. I can’t wait to share with you our inspirations, what our own personal styles are like (Me and Amy are quite different on that) and to see how I change and improve throughout the months. And hopefully gain new friendships with the blogging community too.

I hoped you have enjoyed this post even if it was a little off topic some times.

See you in the next blog!

Clairey xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! If you wanna know what it is, go to my blog:
    wufublog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete