Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Paris Paris Paris~

 

Hi guys long time no post, well from me anyway. I’m officially swamped with university everyday is go to classes eat do more work, but I love it! At the end of January I had a uni trip to Paris for inspiration and to attend a business trade show.

DSC_1164

DSC_1166

We travelled by coach and ferry to get to Paris over night and it was a very long journey D: However I had no time to nap as me and a few other girls went to Crazy Horse! So after rushing to get ready and going on the metro we made it! The building was so pretty all lit up in red ( Sorry for blurry photos phone doesn’t like the dark) Obviously it was no photos inside but we had a great and unlimited champagne!! We were sat second row right in the middle it was fabulous.

DSC_1171

DSC_1173

DSC_1174

The day after was  Salon International de la Lingerie & Interfilière which was a big learning experience for me never attending a show like this before. In the evening we went to Galeries Lafayette which had January sales on, it was crazy!! Very different to how it was last time I went, so our group took refuge on the lingerie floor. I bought some Love Stories underwear after hearing about them at the trade show. I also took a photo of a tinsel jacket I love the colours.

 

 

DSC_1182

DSC_1215

DSC_1233

DSC_1237

DSC_1238The next day we went to Palace de Versailles it was so beautiful, gold everywhere! I took over 100 photos so it’s hard to choose which ones to show haha. It was very crowded at times but the beauty made up for it. My favourite room was Marie’s Antoinette’s (the light floral room). We spent the whole day exploring it and drawing it was lovely.

DSC_1320

10264930_10205527036353624_2322643915420463239_n

The last day our little group went to 12/13th century old church called the Sainte Chapelle, it was breath taking beautifully with incredibly tall stain class windows along all the walls. I had to steal my friends photo since my phone is terrible. After that we went fabric shopping in the old fabric quarter of Paris, the shops their buy a lot of excess stock of fabric from the factories so there is many stunning fabrics for an brilliant price and guess what they had a sale on too! 4 whole streets of fabric shops all on sale <3 after that it was time to travel home again.

I already miss Paris and want to go back! Sorry for the lack of posts from me but I think its going to continue that way until May :(. I love this blog but I just have no time at all with University.

Blog soon ( I wish)

Amy xx

1 comment: