Friday, 3 April 2015

Spring Time Haul–On The Highstreet~


Hey cuties!
First things first, me and my sister recently did a photo shoot for our friends uni project in our gal gear. We thought we had enough time in the morning to get ready and all but things never quite go to plan do they. We were totally rushed and had to do most of our makeup there, but it went well though c: We hope to get the pictures soon <3
So spring is here sweeties and that means it’s time for lighter layers and lighter clothing. This spring me and sis are really feeling pastels. Though this haul was done in “western” shops I really think most of our buys can fit into a lot of Japanese styles. Being Japanese fashions doesn't mean it has to break the bank.
Dorothy Perkins
DSCF0899
I absolutely love leather jackets and seeing them in pastel colours just makes my heart melt. I got this in the sale for around about £36. I love the fact that this jacket still is a little bit thick so it will keep me warm on the cooler days.
Primark
DSCF0903
OMGOSH Primark is absolutely perfect for “character” t shirts this season! The ken crop top was only £6 and we also found this long grey top which looked pretty cool.
DSCF0902 
Me and sis both bought the black chain vest we think it’s just perfect for gyaru and can’t wait to twin in it! Plus the duster coat was a lucky find, in the sale section for £5. Will be fun to play with.
DSCF0901
Me and sis are also twinning with these gorgeous platform sandals. I bought the white and she bought the black. £14 each.
DSCF0900
Yay! So Primark also has the cutest accessories section! Both of the sunglasses are £1 each I made sure to stock up on them haha. Also all of these socks were £2.50 each. The knee high socks are so cute and when worn have a more open design. We are thinking of twinning with the middle socks, so cute <3
Missguided.
DSCF0905
DSCF0906
So Missguided isn’t on the highstreet but is on the highstreet level. They are doing the cutest collection called Beauty School Dropout which has all the pastels you’ll ever need. Missguided have awesome unique fashionable pieces at great prices, so it’s work checking out.
Iron Fist
DSCF0907DSCF0908
I’m absolutely in love with this dress. Iron fist has been doing some super cool items for spring and also have paired up with My Little Pony, so they have some awesome pieces great for fairy kei. I love the open cut under the chest area. The dress is super flattering and I got it for £26.
New Look
DSCF0909 
Grey is a great colour to go with pastels and this ribbed maxi skirt with slits on either side is great for spring. From the tall section.
Ebay
DSCF0910
I thought I’d include our Ebay gets as they are high street items. The spotty bralet is a Topshop piece and the lace skirt is from River Island. Both great for sweeter looks. The skirt could also fit in to other styles like dolly kei or mori gal.
DSCF0911
Amy also got a pastel jacket. This one is more light weight and a nice pink peach colour.
DSCF0912
These new look shorts are great for a sweet gyaru feel. So comfy too.
The next two pieces aren’t clothing but I just had to share! They also go with our pastel feel too.
DSCF0914
It was a chance find and I’m so glad I got them because they are just so cute. Buying kawaii stationary online can be SUPER expensive but I got all of these from Wilkinsons and for a very good price.
DSCF0916DSCF0917
Everyone say hi to Nick, our wig head. This lace front is from Wig is Fashion and I just had to share this with you guys! I know it looks a little funny on the head but the colours are so cute c:
So this was our pastel haul, I hope you all like it ♥ I really recommend all the pieces and can’t wait to play around with them and make the cutest outfits.
Also remember to enter our giveaway that is open worldwide! We have been loving your answers so far c:
11099635_618560104945206_1755383569_n
Clairey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment