Sunday, 14 June 2015

Galspiration~ Project Hime 2!

 

Hi gals, I’m Back with project Hime again~! I thought I might share some of my inspiration pictures I’ve been amassing. There mostly from tumblr, but I looked at old sales pages to get some older styles too!

IMG_0147

I seriously love La Pafait, I love there outfits and accessories.  I love seeing all the different Hime hairstyles, Hopefully one day I can do it too.

IMG_0448

IMG_0507

The infamous leg warmers, I love them personally but I know there not always so popular~

IMG_0156

Dark Hime is something I’d love to do as well

IMG_0127

I love how cute it is and all the detail on it~

IMG_0144

So pretty much La Pafait everything <3 I hope to make my own wardrobe to this style so watch out for future posts on my Hime Wardrobe journey! Especially shoes which should be up next ^^

2 comments:

  1. Ah this post gives me life *3* I love hime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same <3 the gif at the end is perfect, the hairstyles are amazing!

      Delete