Monday, 21 November 2016

Don't Feel Blue Magical Girl!

Hi sweeties!

Recently I did a magical girl inspired co ord, which is also inspired by artist shiroi room! I really love her work, just full of pastels and kawaii goodness. I recently made an order and I can't wait!


Outfit Rundown
Wig - Rockstar Wigs
Scarf - Magical Harts
Top - Listen Flavour
Jacket - New Look
Skirt - Sew Kira 

I really wanted to make it have the magical girl street fashion feel. The outfit kind of came together itself.


I was so excited to wear my scarf in this outfit. It's my personal scarf but we launched a range of them in my shop! There all handmade and faux fur. I just had to have one myself. 


I hope you like this post! I'm still enjoying playing with my style and exploring what I want to do. I just ordered some new J fashion magazines from Japan to see whats trending now!


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is very cute ❤ I can definitely see the magical girl vibes! ^-^
    The scarf is my favorite part. Well done!

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete