Saturday, 5 November 2016

Style Inspiration - Technicolour

Hi cuties!

So since I'm now finding my true style self at the moment I wanted to share some pictures of what I'm finding really inspiring at the moment.

I would say my style is very magical girl inspired but then throw in, girl gangs, neon lights and vibrancy. So it can be hard to balance it all. I've tried to source everything where I can. Hope you find them as inspiring as I do!


Source

From dark colours to light I just love the vibrancy of it. I love the hint of cyber/futurism to them.




Inspiration doesn't always have to come from outfits! Unfortunately I couldn't find a source for this but I love it so much! Blue with a hinge of pink.


I've had this saved for quite a while. When I think of technicolour this is what comes to mind. If I could take this outfit from the picture, it would be all I'd ever wear. I think it's from the anime Aikatsu. 

I hope you like this inspiration post! I didn't want to make it too long, more like a bite of inspiration. 

I often struggle with thinking of my style as it doesn't fit a certain already existing style very well. It's more like taking hints of styles I already love and mixing them together. But I like it more that way. You have more control and results can be infinite. 

The next post is going to be a giveaway! Both me and Amy want to celebrate us blogging more with a bang and thank our lovely readers for coming along on the journey. With blogging, it's kind of like finding your rhythm and it can be hard keeping on track.

How are you cuties enjoying Autumn?

Peace
Clairey xxx

2 comments:

  1. I kinda can see what direction You are going and it's GOOD! Dosn't matter if there is no style You might've sign up to, as long as You will enjoy earing what You like :)

    Autumn is always cool and I am happy that it's so nice this year- more sun than rain so far in Edinburgh <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much! Your so kind ^^ and yes! Autumn has been nice so far! ♥

      Delete