Wednesday, 25 January 2017

Nabla Cosmetics Review & Swatches - Cruelty Free and Vegan

Hi cuties!

 

After watching one of my fave makeup youtubers (Jkissa) talking about underrated makeup brands and when she started talking about Nabla it perked my interest. Nabla is an Italian indie makeup brand that honestly to me feels very luxurious with an affordable price. 

I bought all the products myself, this isn't a sponsored review and all of the opinions are completely my own.

So with it being the new year I was feeling very inspired and wanted to try something new.  I also wanted to buy myself a customisable palette as I feel now I'm good enough now and know what I like in makeup more. So I bought a few of the eyeshadows, a blush, highlight and contour.


First off if you spend over 69 you got free delivery (worldwide I believe) and it was sent the next very day and came two days later (from Italy to England). As soon you opened the box it felt like luxury.  Bright pink tissue paper and glossy shiny advert cards which honestly I didn't mind getting as their stuff have such a glamorous feel and got me hook line and sinker.


First off I got the Liberty Nouveau palette just to store my pans in. Really well made, if it looks warped it's just because it has plastic wrapping on it.


The top two eyeshadows are Sensuelle (a duochrome pink with gold highlights) and Glasswork (hazelnut mauve). These eyeshadows are similar to the urban decay moondust formula, great for a top coat but you can really build them up. Full of shimmer and literally feel like liquid silk worth the 9.90 price. Blends so easily.  The bottom two were Lilac Wonder (a satin duochrome lilac and blue toned) and Snowberry (satin, the site says its a warm dusty rose but to me it's more of a rusty colour). These eyeshadows pack more pigment but less glitter. Price 6.50.

All of these eyeshadows literally feel like liquid silk. They blend so easily. Don't feel powdery at all. 

Just want to add they class their eyeshadows top coat, medium, bright and superbright. 


Glasswork & Sensuelle Brush Swatches with Urban Decay Primer.


Snowberry & Lilac Wonder Brush Swatches with Urban Decay Primer.


I ended my haul with the Harper Blush, Cameo Contour and Angel Highlight. One of the reasons I wanted to buy from Nabla was because they did cool toned contour shades. I wanted the shade Gotham which was really cool toned but it was sold out. The contour feels so luxurious and what I like is that it's buildable. As I am pale it really helps that I can decide how strong I want it and not spend forever blending it out. The highlight Angel is amazing but if you want a super intense highlight this isn't for you. It does give you a glow for sure, but again its buildable. The blush is what my twin chose and she definitely chose right. Harper is like a really nice muted baby pink and has great colour pay off.  The blush, contour and highlight all cost €10.50 each.



Harper, Cameo and Angel.

So my ending thoughts of Nabla are actually pretty good. They all feel amazing on my skin and I love that they are cruelty free too. I think I will probably buy another eyeshadow or two from them and watch out for future lines they come out with.


Clairey xx


No comments:

Post a Comment