Tuesday, 3 January 2017

Positive Honesty ♥ Personal Post

Hi Sweeties

So I know this post isn't a review or a OOTD. But I think it's something that will help people, and then help me. It's not going to be a negative post either and I'm going to do something I've really wanted to do with this blog more. Be more personable. Put my thoughts out more. So let's as ru paul said "Show some vulnerability".


It feels hard to share things that show you have struggled on the internet but I really want to be open on my blog and make this post something that is positive and know that it is ok to struggle sometimes.


I really love Japanese fashion. I loved dressing up and sharing it on blogs and the japanese fashion community. It was so fun and talking to people and making friends really meant a lot to me. I still do love all of these things.

Early this year in 2016 I became ill for a while. I couldn't do those things I loved like dressing up because I wasn't well enough. It continued for quite a while. And throughout this, I began to doubt myself. Feeling like I wasn't good enough and couldn't do it. I began to lose motivation and hope with my passions.


I still was keeping up with the blogs and social media seeing all of these wonderful looks and outfits. No, I didn't hate them. In Fact it made me happy to see them. But I still found it near impossible to take the plunge and get back into blogging and creating looks. Being creative and expressive. The pressures I put on myself felt like it was locking me down.

But here is the thing. The thing that I've come to realize and has inspired me completely. If you want to do something, just do it (enter shia gif here). Nothing is going to happen if you keep thinking about it. Making it happen for yourself feels so empowering.

So it's okay if you stumble a little or hit a rut. It's actually quite normal. What matters is you find a way to get back to your happy place. Don't feel bad if your not back to 100% straight away and don't compare yourself to others and accept it's okay to fall down at times. That's life.

But just get back up :)

A kind of different blog but a blog I felt important to do. I'm glad I'm being more open with you cuties. Anyone who reads this blog is very important to me. And I hope this message helps at least someone. It doesn't have to be a major thing. It could just be reminding yourself not to put too much pressure on yourself. I still don't feel 100% and still have doubts. But it might help me being more honest.




We will be back to our normal scheduling soon :')

 Clairey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment