Monday, 27 February 2017

Rainbow Senshi OOTD MOTD

Hey cuties!

I have loved magical girl anime since a little girl. So naturally, I had to do a co ord based on my favourite anime Sailor moon. 


I focused this co ord around my Sailor Moon shop I got from Hot Topic (it actually does have some good cute stuff there.) It's a black skirt with bright neon prints on top, so I wanted to carry that through.



This was one of my older wigs that I haven't worn in ages! But I thought it would really suit. It's like a pastel rainbow.


I'm also wearing my necklace that I made ^^ you can get similar designs from our shop Magical Harts




Outfit Rundown

Wig - Now defunct Geisha Wigs
Necklace - Magical Harts
Asymmetrical Top - H&M
Skirt - Hot Topic



I never really have a proper plan when it comes to my makeup. Well I go with an idea and it usually takes it's own form! 




Eyes - Mostly Sugarpill Sparkle Baby Palette
Lashes - Ageha Lashes
Lenses - Vassen Cloud Nine Grey

Lips - Watermelon Soda Jeffree Star

Though I was nervous cause this look is colourful I really like. I guess everyone should release their inner magical girl.

Clairey xoxo

Instagram   Youtube   Tumblr    Shop

3 comments:

  1. I love this look! So nice, not overly sweet but still very cute, 'Fruits' alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what? I agree, this does remind me of Fruits magazine now that they mention it. A very cool and cute look~
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your magical vibes match with your room,too!The wig really does suit the outfit,it reminds me of Chibi-Usa!

    https://mypastel-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete